Sunday, November 30, 2014

Clean Shave


Hello, world wide web.

I'M BACK. After some spring cleaning, up and downs, hit and miss opportunities; I think it's time to write again. Not exactly because I'm good at it, if not at all, but hey why not? Isn't the best thing about shortcomings is you ought to try harder? And if one is lucky enough, one might surprise herself. Well, maybe after 396 head banging frustration moments, but still.

I have decided to unpublished the previous articles because I want to start fresh (yet too lazy to come up with a new blog). I am still very proud of my previous work because no matter how awful they might look in the present, I won't be able to do what I'm capable of doing now without it. Doing badly is the beginning of excellent. Not doing is the beginning of..well, nothing. However, it just feels right to start all over again, fresh and warm like a new clean sheet.

Expect a handful of drawings and none of rocket science. Outer space grammar and self depreciating party. Things that I either enjoy or hate passionately. Places I go and strangers that I love whole heartedly.

..but in the crappiest way possible. So I can always go beyond anyone's expectation and feel slightly better about myself. Ha.

Off we go.

**daily updates of wishi washi scribbles can be seen in my instagram feed: @utayutay but kindly ignore any silly faces. xx


de.con.struc.tion.ing.me
a deconstructed watercolour artwork collage
23 x 29,5 cm 300gr montval paper













No comments: